Are you a fan of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War? Do you want to unlock all operators in the game but don’t know how? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will guide you through the steps you need to take to unlock all operators in Black Ops Cold War.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is one of the most popular first-person shooter games in the world. The game offers a wide range of features, including various weapons, game modes, and operators. Operators are characters that players can choose to play as in the game, each with their unique abilities, skins, and backstory. However, not all operators are available to players from the start. Some operators require players to complete specific tasks to unlock them.
In this article, we will take a look at how to unlock all operators in Black Ops Cold War and some tips and tricks to do it quickly.
What are Operators?
Operators are playable characters in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. They are the soldiers and specialists that players can choose to play as in the game. Each operator comes with its unique abilities, skins, and backstory.
How to Unlock All Operators in Black Ops Cold War
There are two types of operators that players can unlock in Black Ops Cold War. Pre-game unlockable operators and in-game unlockable operators.
Pre-Game Unlockable Operators
Pre-game unlockable operators are available to players who purchase specific versions of the game. For example, if you purchase the cross-gen bundle, you will get access to the Frank Woods Operator for use in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Other pre-game unlockable operators include:
- Captain Price (Call of Duty Endowment Pack)
- Adler (Digital Deluxe Edition)
- Park (Digital Deluxe Edition)
- Sims (Digital Deluxe Edition)
In-Game Unlockable Operators
In-game unlockable operators require players to complete specific tasks to unlock them. Here are some of the operators you can unlock in Black Ops Cold War and the tasks you need to complete to unlock them:
- Baker – Complete the “Redlight, Greenlight” mission in the campaign.
- Powers – Complete the “End of the Line” mission in the campaign.
- Hunter – Kill five enemies in a single multiplayer match.
- Garcia – In the “Firebase Z” Zombies map, defeat the Mimic before Round 20.
- Stone – In the “Die Maschine” Zombies map, find the keycard and enter the underground facility.
- Park – In the “Firebase Z” Zombies map, complete the main Easter egg quest.
- Sims – Reach Tier 100 in the Season One Battle Pass.
- Zeyna – Reach Tier 20 in the Season Two Battle Pass.
Tips and Tricks to Unlock Operators Quickly
Here are some tips and tricks that can help you unlock operators quickly:
- Complete the campaign mode – Some operators can only be unlocked by completing specific missions in the campaign mode.
- Play Zombies mode – Some operators require you to complete specific tasks in Zombies mode.
- Play Multiplayer mode – Some operators require you to get a certain number of kills or complete specific challenges in Multiplayer mode.
- Complete challenges – Check the challenges tab in the game to see if there are any operator-specific challenges that you can complete to unlock operators.
- Purchase the Battle Pass – The Battle Pass offers exclusive challenges and rewards that can help you unlock operators quickly.
Best Operators to Unlock First
While it is entirely up to personal preference, some operators are better to unlock first due to their unique abilities and skins. Here are some of the best operators to unlock first:
- Baker – He comes with a unique skill that allows you to slow down time for a short period, making it easier to take out enemies.
- Adler – Adler comes with a unique skill that allows you to detect enemy equipment and scorestreaks.
- Stone – Stone comes with a unique skin that makes him look like Rambo, making him one of the coolest-looking operators in the game.
How to Use Operators in Black Ops Cold War
Now that you’ve unlocked all the operators, you might be wondering how to use them effectively in the game. Here are some tips on how to use operators in Black Ops Cold War:
- Use their unique abilities – Each operator comes with its unique ability, which can help you in different situations. Make sure to use them to your advantage.
- Customize their loadouts – Make sure to customize the operator’s loadouts to suit your playstyle and the game mode you are playing.
- Use their perks – Each operator comes with its unique perks that can provide various benefits in the game. Make sure to use them to your advantage.
In conclusion, unlocking all operators in Black Ops Cold War can be a time-consuming process, but it’s worth it for the unique abilities, skins, and backstory that each operator brings to the game. By following the tips and tricks in this article, you should be able to unlock all operators quickly and efficiently.
- How many operators are there in Black Ops Cold War?
- There are currently 20 operators available in Black Ops Cold War.
- Do I need to purchase the game to unlock all operators?
- No, some operators can be unlocked by completing specific tasks in the game.
- Can I use operators in all game modes?
- Yes, you can use operators in all game modes, including campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies.
- What are the benefits of using operators in the game?
- Operators come with unique abilities, skins, and perks that can help you in different situations and provide a more personalized gaming experience.
- Can I change an operator’s skin after unlocking it?
- Yes, you can change an operator’s skin by going to the operators tab in the game and selecting the skin you want to use.